Sunday, March 30, 2008

AlLEN OR ALIEN?

Last night at work, when i am in the register checking out one of the customer i got embarrased of the spelling of my name. At work, we wore name tag. One of the customer got suprised and He said " your kidding me, is that your name?" " ALIEN?" I said "No its AILEN not ALIEN". Most of my american friends at work called me ALIEN and its fine for me. They started calling me ALIEN because one of my manager read my name as ALIEN so with that i got welknown at work.. So,its fine for me...love it!!! hehehehhe. I asked my dad before why he spelled my name as AILEN? He told me that just to be unique. I thank my dad for giving me a name that made me welknown here in states hahahhahaha...missed my dad and my family in the Philippines. Love you all!!! can't wait to hug and talk to them in person.

0 comments: