Sunday, March 30, 2008

got drunk

Last friday afternoon, I went to my pinay friend's house for get together. Its been awhile that we don't do anything like karaoke, eat some Filipino foods and some of my pinay got drunk sometimes too. I don't drink and get drunk. I remembered i drink just ones before and didn't get drunk. During our get together my friend gave me a cup of wine to try. I tried it and i like it. I think i just drunk 2 cups of it. I didn't get drunk but i feel something weird though. In that time i forgot that i will drive to go home. Here in states, we are not allowed to drink and drive. It will give us alot of problems. One of that we gonna end up in jail, pay much money for not following the law, and they may suspend our drivers licence for years. I didn't thought about this problems that may occur when we drink and drive. I thank God that i'm safe in my way home. And thank God that i didn't get pulled by a police. I promise that i will not drink and drive again.
Anyway, when i got to work lastnight one of my friend at work knew that i got drunk and with that most of my friends at work knew about what happen. Well, i'm not really got drunk at that time. I just sip a little bit of that liquior and thats it. For now, i will not do it again. That's all for togay guys...God bless and DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE....

0 comments: